What is MOPS? – Mothers of Preschoolers
We are a group of moms who desire to serve, share life together, and connect with other moms in Barrie. We welcome expecting moms, moms of infants and toddlers and moms who have school aged children.
What to Expect
- Coffee and Breakfast
- Crafts and Activities
- Small Group discussion
- Monthly Outings/Activities
- Child care
We meet every Monday morning from 9:30am – 11:00am in room 116/115
- First Monday of the month is Playgroup – casual, drop in style, moms and children together; geared for those with babies and preschoolers. Suggested donation: $2.00/family.
- Second Monday of the month is Coffee & Chats – a structured Bible study with intentional conversation and a chance to connect and grow. No cost.
- Third Monday of the month is outing/outreach day – some costs may be occurred.
- Fourth Monday of the month is Motivational Monday – learning from a guest speaker who is a mom and can cheer us on! No cost.
The theme for the 2018/2019 season is
To register, email our MOPS Coordinator, contact the Church Office or sign up in the church foyer.