Family Service – Baptism & Pancake Lunch!
March 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
We’re celebrating church family with a Family Service, Baptism, and a pancake luncheon following the service.
Baptism – Are you a believer in Christ but have not yet been baptized? Don’t wait – speak to a pastor to discuss this important next step in your faith journey! For more information, pick up our “What About Baptism?” booklet in the foyer.
Join us every Sunday Morning for Worship!
- Nursery (birth to age 2): We have a wondering nursery for the little ones. Drop off in room 103.
- Children (age 3 to grade 6): Kids start off in the service with their families and then go to their own “Discovery Zone Adventures“.
- Sunday Morning Live: It’s Sunday school just for grades 6, 7 & 8! Check the Youth page to learn more. The last Sunday of every month the students join with the congregation for Worship and Communion.
- All kids age 3 to grade 3 must check-in at the Children’s Check-in Desk prior to service.
- Grade 6 kids have a choice to attend either Discovery Zone Adventures or Sunday Morning Live; whatever group they are more comfortable with.
For our Current Sermon Series and for past sermons listen online.
Check out our Sunday Mornings page to learn more about what to expect.