Worship Service – Celebrating Church Family
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am| Free
Celebrating Church Family
September 9 @ 10:00 am – 11:15 am EDT
A Special Service with Everyone All Together
Our Celebration includes:
If you are a believer in Christ but have not yet taken this step, we encourage you to speak to any one of our pastors. For more information, download our “What About Baptism” booklet (or pick up in the foyer).
Annual Fall Round-Up BBQ
We hope everyone will stay after service to ‘eat and play’ together, as a church family. Bring or wear comfy clothes and bring your own lawn chair. All are welcome!
- Nursery (birth to age 2): We have a wondering nursery for the little ones. Drop off in room 103.
- Children (age 3 to grade 6): Kids start off in the service with their families and then go to their own “Discovery Zone Adventures“.
- Sunday Morning Live: It’s Sunday school just for grades 6, 7 & 8! Check the Youth page to learn more. The last Sunday of every month the students join with the congregation for Worship and Communion.
- All kids age 3 to grade 3 must check-in at the Children’s Check-in Desk prior to service.
- Grade 6 kids have a choice to attend either Discovery Zone Adventures or Sunday Morning Live; whatever group they are more comfortable with.
For our Current Sermon Series and for past sermons listen online.
Check out our Sunday Mornings page to learn more about what to expect.