Sunday Worship (Special Kick-off Family Service & BBQ)
September 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Join us for this very special Fall Kick-off Family Service:
Baptism–If you are a believer in Christ but have not yet taken this next step,this is your opportunity! Please speak to Pastor Jenn after church,or call the office to arrange to meet through the week. For more information, pick up our “What About Baptism” booklet at the Connection Centre.
Kids Moving Up! –We will be celebrating all our kids who are moving up to a new classroom this year…from Nursery right up to our new Grade 6’s!
Annual Fall “Kick-off” BBQ–We hope everyone will stay after the service to ‘eat & play’ together as a church family. Bring or wear comfy clothes & your lawn chair.
Join us every Sunday Morning for Worship!
- Nursery (birth to age 2): We have a wondering nursery for the little ones. Drop off in room 103.
- Children (age 3 to grade 6): Kids start off in the service with their families and then go to their own “Discovery Zone Adventures“.
- Sunday Morning Live: It’s Sunday school just for grades 6, 7 & 8! Check the Youth page to learn more. The last Sunday of every month the students join with the congregation for Worship and Communion.
- All kids age 3 to grade 3 must check-in at the Children’s Check-in Desk prior to service.
- Grade 6 kids have a choice to attend either Discovery Zone Adventures or Sunday Morning Live; whatever group they are more comfortable with.
For our Current Sermon Series and for past sermons listen online.
Check out our Sunday Mornings page to learn more about what to expect.