MOPS – Coffee & Chats
October 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
What is MOPS? – Mothers of Preschoolers
We are a group of moms who desire to serve, share life together, and connect with other moms in Barrie. We welcome expecting moms, moms of infants and toddlers and moms who have school aged children.
What to Expect
- Coffee and Breakfast
- Crafts and Activities
- Small Group discussion
- Monthly Outings/Activities
- Child care
We meet every Monday morning from 9:30am – 11:00am in room 116/115
- First Monday of the month is Playgroup – casual, drop in style, moms and children together; geared for those with babies and preschoolers. Suggested donation: $2.00/family.
- Second Monday of the month is Coffee & Chats – a structured Bible study with intentional conversation and a chance to connect and grow. No cost.
- Third Monday of the month is outing/outreach day – some costs may be occurred.
- Fourth Monday of the month is Motivational Monday – learning from a guest speaker who is a mom and can cheer us on! No cost.
This Week: Coffee & Chats
For more information contact Sarah Knight
Check out our MOPS webpage for more information about the MOPS program, and to download the latest calendar of events.