This camp is now full.
Go off-road for a monumental adventure through the colourful canyons and sunbaked trails of the southwest.
By exploring God’s awesomeness, kids form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead!
What can I expect?
A fun, safe and nurturing environment. Trained and enthusiastic camp leaders and helpers. Every child will receive a MONUMENTAL t-shirt! Healthy morning and afternoon snacks and drinks are provided daily.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring your own lunch Monday to Thursday. Pizza lunch provided Friday!
$80 per child ($75 for each additional child in family). Includes:
- all supplies and a camp t-shirt
- 2 snacks daily
- lunch provided on Friday
Monday, July 11 – Friday, July 15, 2022
9 am – 3:30 pm
Open to kids entering grades SK – 6 in September 2022.
Registration & Payment
Registration Deadline: June 26, 2022
When downloading Registration Form:
- Email To: Children’s Ministry Director
- (or) Mail to the Church Office: Barrie Free Methodist Church, 284 Cundles Rd. E., Barrie ON, L4M 6L1, Attention: Children’s Ministry Director
- (or) Drop Off: at the Church Office (leave in black mailbox outside side door under the carport)
- Bring cheque or cash on the first day of camp when dropping off your child/ren (make cheque payable to: Barrie Free Methodist Church).
- If paying by e-transfer, please send by the morning of the first day of camp to: firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the message: “Monumental Camp” and the # of children you are registering.