What can I expect?
A fun, safe and nurturing environment. Trained and enthusiastic camp leaders and helpers. Every child will receive a ROAR t-shirt! Healthy morning and afternoon snacks and drinks are provided daily. Before and after camp childcare available if needed (please request when registering).
What do I need to bring?
Please bring your own lunch Monday to Thursday. Lunch provided Friday!
Cost / Registration
$80 per child ($75 for each additional child in family). Includes:
- all supplies
- 2 snacks daily
- trip to the Elmvale Zoo on Thursday
- lunch provided on Friday
Before & After Care
Before care starts at 8:00 am. After care goes until 5:00 pm. Cost: $5 per day. Please indicate if you require before and/or after care on the registration form. Payment for before and after care will be collected on the first day of camp.
Please submit registration and payment by July 15, 2019. Payment may be made by cash, cheque, e-transfer, or credit card. Please make cheques payable to Barrie Free Methodist Church.
Note: A PROMO CODE may be used to register online if paying by cash, cheque, or e-transfer. To obtain a Promo Code email Sarah Knight or call the church office, 705-737-2113.
See below for options:
- MAIL REGISTRATION FORM with payment to Church Office – payments by Cheque only (mail to: Barrie Free Methodist Church, 284 Cundles Road East, Barrie, ON L4M 6L1 – Attention: Children’s Ministry Director)
- or REGISTER AT THE CHURCH OFFICE through the week – payments by Cash or Cheque. Blank registration forms available in the office. (Church Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9 am – 5 pm)
- or REGISTER ON SUNDAY MORNING at the Connection Centre – in the church foyer before or after 10 AM service. Payments by Cash or Cheque. Blank registration forms available at the desk.
*Sponsorship may be available to help cover the camp cost. Please email us for details.
If you wish to apply to be a volunteer at Roar VBS you must:
- Be Grade 7 or older
- Complete the application form with references
- Attend the Camp Training Session (offered at the church – Date TBA)
- Complete the Plan to Protect Training (offered at the church – Date TBA)
- and if you are 16 years or older, have a Police Record Check done.
Contact the church office, or email Sarah Knight, Children’s Ministry Director.